The UMW SBDC offers a Fast Track program for businesses seeking to provide goods and services to the University of Mary Washington. All vendors who wish to sell to the University must register in eVA and create an account with Ariba. Additionally, all eligible vendors need to apply for SWaM certification as a small, woman, or minority-owned business. UMW SBDC consultants can assist you with these registrations which will allow you to sell to the University.
Fast Track clients receive:
- Priority in scheduling an appointment with a UMW SBDC consultant. Appointments are typically scheduled within one week.
- Assistance in registering in eVA and creating an Ariba account.
- Step-by-step guidance in applying for SWaM certification and uploading required documentation
- Training on selling to Virginia state agencies and researching public reports
- Industrial and demographic research
- Confidential one-on-one consulting with a focus on capital access and management planning
For more information, or to schedule an appointment with a UMW SBDC consultant, please contact our office at (540) 654-1383.