This Seminar is intended for key employees and owners of small business pursuing federal Government Contracts.
Whether this is your first subcontract, first prime bid, or want to improve the management and compliance of your federal awards, this class will:
- Assist in identifying what to pay attention to
- What to expect during the period of performance (from notice of award to close out)
- Help with managing and understanding contracting activities within the Federal Government
- Demystify some of the concepts and notions often misinterpreted
- Focus strongly on compliance
Date and Time: Click on register tab
Speaker: Mr. Gregory Llinas, is the founder of GL – Solutions, 8(a) SWaM business specializing in accounting, financial management, program and project planning and control. Mr. Llinas has more than 25 years of experience in the Federal Government Contracting, has managed over half a dozen organization at the executive level, including Business Development, Operations Management, and Executive Leadership.
UMW Center for Economic Development
1125 Jefferson Davis Highway Ste. 400
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Payments are non-refundable. For more information, please contact the UMW SBDC office at (540) 654-1383.