From 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
For Government Contractors, how indirect cost are accumulated and allocated to contracts can make all the difference between winning and losing future business. Worse, it can make all the difference between making a profit or losing money on awarded contracts. In this session, we will take a detailed look at how indirect rates are established, what they are used for and by whom. We will also review how the indirect rate structure can be established to maximize company profits and its competitive advantage.
This session will include the following topics:
- Directs versus indirect costs
- Allowable versus unallowable cost
- Indirect pools and allocation bases
- How are indirect rates established
- How are indirect rates used
- Why chose one indirect rates
- Provisional indirect rates
- Final indirect rates
- Role of DCAA and DCMA
- Examples of one, two and three tiered rates structures
Please bring a calculator to class!
To submit registration, click here
To submit payment, click here
WJ Technologies is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of accounting professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit.