University of Mary Washington Center for Economic Development
From 9:00am to 11:00am
Do you have a great idea for a new product or service? Are you an inventor with a new product? What’s the best way to protect your intellectual property?
Experts from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) will help you answer these questions and more in this 2-hour seminar.
Topics covered include:
- Do you need a patent for your product
- How to get started filing a patent application
- Tips to make the process easier
- Difference between a trademark and a copyright
- Do you need to register your trademark with the USPTO
- How to register a trademark
- Do you need to copyright your intellectual property
- USPTO resources to help you through the process
To register click here
To submit Payment click here