Having a correct financial management approach will set your company up for success. A full compliance accounting system will help you succeed with your DCAA and DCMA audits which in today’s environment is an asset when pursuing new contracts. This class will give you an overview about:
- What a compliant accounting system is for your company and the federal government
- What are the practices and strategies to instill from the beginning to ensure that your internal systems are consistent with federal regulations
- What you should expect from a proper accounting system and how it manages your company better and more efficient
- When the DCAA or DCMA auditor shows up, how to ace it
- The benefits of over preparing and how to use your financial management report to win proposals
The presentation will provide an overview of the Defense Contract Audit Agency including the responsibilities and duties. The types of DCAA audits can that can be performed throughout the various phases of a contract will be discussed. Finally, participants will learn about the DCAA Internet resources and presentations that are available.
TIME: 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
LOCATION: 1125 Jefferson Davis Highway
INSTRUCTOR: Mr. Greg Llinas, founder of GL-Solutions
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR: Mr. Gregory Llinas, is the founder of GL-Solutions, 8(a) SWaM business specializing in accounting, financial management, program and project planning and control. Mr. Llinas has more than 25 years of experience in the Federal Government Contracting, has managed over half a dozen organizations at the executive level, including Business Development, Operations Management, and Executive Leadership.