This session will provide a high level overview of the Commonwealth’s purchasing process. If you’re not already an eVA registered Vendor, you’ll learn how to get signed-up, as well as where to go for help. This interactive session will provide a live demo and walk thru of eVA’s Public Reports.
Material covered in the class:
- Purchasing policies that affect how buyers use the eVA system to “shop”
- Learn more about the valuable eVA tools available
- See how to create a catalog
- High level look at eVA’s FREE Public Reports
- Identify buyers who are buying what you sell
- Determine prices being paid for goods/services you provide
- Find out who’s getting business (example: competition)
TIME: 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM; 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM
LOCATION: 1125 Jefferson Davis Highway
INSTRUCTOR: Kim Madison
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR: Kim Madison joined the eVA Project Team in August 2009 as eVA’s Outreach & Marketing Coordinator. She brings with her more than 15 years of marketing and communication experience in the private sector. As a member of the project team, one of Kim’s primary objectives is to educate businesses on the benefits of eVA and help them navigate Virginia’s purchasing process.
Payments are non-refundable. For more information, please contact the UMW SBDC office at (540) 654-1383.