This is a beginner class for companies who meet all requirements and qualify for the GSA Schedule. This class is open to professional services, software, and product companies.
This class will discuss:
- Overview of the GSA Schedule
- Administrative aspect of the GSA Schedule
- Technical Section
- Pricing Sections
- Tackling complex GSA forms
- Best practices for proposal project management
- Learn how to complete the GSA proposal in a timely fashion while being competitive and compliant
TIME: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
LOCATION: 1125 Jefferson Davis Highway
INSTRUCTOR: Jennifer Schaus, Runs her own consulting Service for US federal Government Contractors
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR: Jennifer Schaus runs her government contract consulting practice out of downtown Washington DC. Her firm provides a variety of services with a primary focus on GSA Schedules. Other services include proposal writing and contract administration. Clients are both product and service firms and include domestic and international firms. Small and large businesses make up the customer base.
Note: Payments are non-refundable. For more information, please contact the UMW SBDC office at (540) 654-1383.