SAT | APRIL 20
2 – 5 pm
Do you have a business idea? Are you a business owner?
Eagle Innovation is a one-day business pitch competition open to all UMW and Germanna students. Students will pitch their idea to a panel of business professionals, and the three winning teams will receive prize money to fund their company. Grand prize of $2,000.
Eagle Innovation is a joint collaboration between UMW Center of Economic Development and three College of Business undergraduates, Daniel Pan, Denali Roberts and Nehemia Abel.
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to win the grand prize of $2,000 in seed capital, $1,000 for second place and $500 for third place
- The opportunity to network and learn from experienced and successful entrepreneurs and professionals
- Access to research databases, business consultants and office space to prepare your business pitch
- Tools to write your own business plan which can be used to seek funding for a business venture
- Feedback and guidance from the UMW Center for Economic Development’s team
Interested in Sponsoring?
Eagle Innovation gives students an opportunity by investing in their entrepreneurial pursuits. Be part of this creative and vibrant night and support the growing community of entrepreneurs at UMW and in Fredericksburg.
Check out our sponsors below (make sure to check back often to see our growing sponsor list)
Email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 654-1096